Chunky Monkey Epilepsy Run/Walk
Yellowstone Golf Course, 15750 County Q Rd, Blanchardville, WI 53516
Refund Policy: If we need to cancel due to the virus, we have a few options for you.
Half Marathon: Full refund, go virtual, or defer to 2021 5K: will go virtual
Aid Stations: Half Marathon: water stations will have bottled water/gatorade at designated miles. 5k: no water station
Wave Starts: In order to help maintain social distancing guidelines we will have wave starts for the Half Marathon & 5K.
Face Coverings: We strongly encourage you wear a face covering during pick-up/finish if you are around others that are not within your group. We appreciate your cooperation, as we would like to continue to see live, in-person events during the pandemic. Please adhere to social distancing from other groups/runners.
Lets Have a Fabulous 2021 Chunky Monkey Event!
2021 Itinerary-Proceeds will benefit children affected by epilepsy.
Theme: PURPLE in honor of Epilepsy Awareness Month
Pre-Race Pick Up
|8:00 AM||Half Marathon Packet Pick Up|
|8:40 AM||5K & Kid’s Run Packet Pick Up|
||Star Spangled Banner & Dove Release (2021 No Doves or Singing)|
|8;45-9:15 AM||Rolling start of the Chunky Monkey Half Marathon|
|9:45 AM||Start of the Chunky Monkey Kids Fun Run (not timed)|
|9:15 10:15 AM||2 rolling wave starts of the Chunky Monkey 5K Run/Walk|
|Virtual||Virtual 5K- Race Week November 1st-7th|
- Hills! Hills! Hills! Are you up for the challenge? Our runners say this is one of the most challenging runs they have participated in, hills on repeat! Follow the bike around this challenging and beautiful 13.1 mile course. Meander the country roads with lovely scenery and plenty of hills with the finish on the Yellowstone Golf course!
- Time Limit for the Half Marathon will be 3 1/2 Hours. Approximately 16 minute miles
- There will be water/Gatorade stations @ miles 2, 4, 6.5 (outdoor bathroom), 8.5, 10, and 12.
- Follow the ranger around this delightful 3.1 mile course on the Yellowstone Golf Course.
No water station in 2021.
1 Mile Walk
- Walk is cancelled for 2021
Kid’s Fun Run
Starting with the youngest age group/age groups subject to change
All Children running the kids race will receive a medal.
- Children 0- 2 year olds: Race will take place on the 9th Fairway. Distance is approximately 25 feet.
100 Yard Dash
- 3-4 year olds: Race will take place on the 9th Fairway following the 25 Yard Dash.
- 5-7 year olds: Race will take place on the 9th Fairway following the 3-4 year olds.
400 Yard Dash
- 8-10 year olds: Race will take place on the 9th Fairway following the 100 Yard Dash.
- Local Soups and Regular Race Refreshment
Awards/Raffle Basket Winners
Awards: 11:30 (No Award Ceremony in 2021)
Silent Auction: The week before the event online
Awards to Top Finishers Men/Women
Ages: 11-17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
All Handmade Fleece Tie Blankets can be brought to the golf course on race day!
Join us in donating handmade fleece tie blankets that give comfort families in the PICU.
Infant:(30 x 45) approximately 1 yard of fabric per side,
Toddler/Elementary:(40 x 60) approximately 1.5 yards of fabric per side,
Older Children:(60 x 80 inches) approximately 2 yards of fabric per side