Chunky Monkey Epilepsy Run/Walk
Yellowstone Golf Course, 15750 County Q Rd, Blanchardville, WI 53516
2018 Itinerary-Proceeds will benefit children affected by epilepsy.
Theme: PURPLE in honor of Epilepsy Awareness Month
|8:00 AM||Half Marathon Packet Pick Up|
|8:40 AM||Race Day Registration: 5K, 1 Mile Walk, & Kid’s Run|
|10:25 AM||Welcome/Mandy Koch|
||Star Spangled Banner & Dove Release|
|9:30 AM||Start of the Chunky Monkey Half Marathon|
|10:00 AM||Start of the Chunky Monkey Kids Fun Run (not timed)|
|10:30 AM||Start of the Chunky Monkey 5K Run/Walk|
|10:45 AM||Start of the Chunky Monkey 1 mile Walk (not timed)|
- Follow the ranger around this challenging and beautiful 13.1 mile course. The first 11 miles follow country roads with lovely scenery and plenty of hills. The final two miles will follow the 5K course on the Yellowstone Golf course!
- Time Limit for the Half Marathon will be 3 1/2 Hours. Approximately 16 minute miles
- There will be water/Gatorade stations @ miles 2, 4, 6, 8(also fuel and outdoor bathroom), 10, and 11.
- Follow the ranger around this delightful 3.1 mile course on the Yellowstone Golf Course.
There will be a water station at approximately 1.5 miles.
1 Mile Walk
- The walk will start and end on the driveway of the golf course, following the start of the 5K.
Kid’s Fun Run
Starting with the youngest age group/age groups subject to change
All Children running the kids race will receive a medal.
- Children 0- 2 year olds: Race will take place on the 9th Fairway. Distance is approximately 25 feet.
100 Yard Dash
- 3-4 year olds: Race will take place on the 9th Fairway following the 25 Yard Dash.
- 5-7 year olds: Race will take place on the 9th Fairway following the 3-4 year olds.
400 Yard Dash
- 8-10 year olds: Race will take place on the 9th Fairway following the 100 Yard Dash.
- Soup and Cider and Regular Race Refreshment
Awards/Raffle Basket Winners
Raffle Baskets: following awards
Awards to Top Finishers Men/Women
Ages: 11-17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
All Handmade Fleece Tie Blankets can be brought to the golf course on race day!
Join us in donating handmade fleece tie blankets that give comfort families in the PICU.
Infant:(30 x 45) approximately 1 yard of fabric per side,
Toddler/Elementary:(40 x 60) approximately 1.5 yards of fabric per side,
Older Children:(60 x 80 inches) approximately 2 yards of fabric per side