Chunky Monkey Epilepsy Run/Walk
Yellowstone Golf Course, 15750 County Q Rd, Blanchardville, WI 53516
2017 Itinerary-Proceeds will benefit children affected by epilepsy.
Theme: PURPLE in honor of Epilepsy Awareness Month
|8:30 AM||Race Day Registration|
|9:45 AM||Welcome/Mandy Koch|
|9:50 AM||What is new in Epilepsy Research|
||Star Spangled Banner|
|10:00 AM||Start of the Chunky Monkey Kids Fun Run|
|10:30 AM||Start of the Chunky Monkey 5K Run/Walk|
|10:45 AM||Start of the Chunky Monkey 1 mile Walk (not timed)|
Starting with the youngest age group/age groups subject to change
All Children running the kids race will receive a medal.
- Children 0- 2 year olds: Race will take place on the 9th Fairway. Distance is approximately 25 feet.
100 Yard Dash
- 3-4 year olds: Race will take place on the 9th Fairway following the 25 Yard Dash.
- 5-7 year olds: Race will take place on the 9th Fairway following the 3-4 year olds.
400 Yard Dash
- 8-10 year olds: Race will take place on the 9th Fairway following the 100 Yard Dash.
- Soup and Cider and Regular Race Refreshment
Awards/Raffle Basket Winners
Raffle Baskets: following awards
Awards to Top Finishers Men/Women
Ages: 11-17, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
All Handmade Fleece Tie Blankets can be brought to the golf course on race day!
Please join us in donating a handmade fleece tie blanket and give comfort to a family in the PICU. Sizes needed: Infant (30 x 45), Toddler/Elementary (40 x 60), and Older Children (60 x 80 inches)